Join Tom McCook for his exclusive Mentorship Program for Pilates educators and instructors-in-training! Tom's Mentorship Program is designed to help you refine and develop your skills and abilities as a Pilates educator. Committed to helping you grow as an instructor and educator Tom delivers a value packed course to help you build your knowledge and confidence.
This is a 4-part series includes a centering warm up, an embodiment lesson, a movement/teaching concept related to Mat-based practices, and a Q & A to round out each session. Suggested practice in between sessions is also included.
1. Core activation series
2. How to teach and upgrade biomechanics of the hips, pelvis and spine using the Franklin Method
3. Refined understanding to perform & teach flexion and extension exercises
4. Biomechanics of the pelvis, legs and feet in footwork with small props, lunging, squatting
5. Shoulder girdle and rotation of the spine biomechanics and embodiment: Corrective exercises for the shoulder girdle and spine
6. Franklin ball exercises for the feet, pelvis, hip flexors & lower spine
Tom's style of teaching is an integration of his 35+ year journey and long-time study, practice and teaching of Pilates, Franklin Method, Somatics, Life Coaching, CoreAlign, Yoga, Body Therapy, Fitness Training and Meditation.
Tom and his lovely wife Karen founded Center of Balance Studio in 1997, a successful and thriving pilates and movement studio in Northern California which offers in-person and live virtual classes as well as workshops.
Tom shares what he believes is most relevant to support you in effectively helping others to move well and take care of their health and resilience.
What You Get:
- Access to recorded series for 8 weeks
- Class Handouts
- Coaching questions and homework